Attorney at Law/ Partner
Ann is one of the partners heading litigation department and international department with specialization in the field of trademarks, patents, copyrights, domain names, e-commerce, trade secrets, and fair trade laws. She studies legal risk management thoroughly and is capable of reviewing Chinese and English contracts.
Ms. Ann obtained her LL.M. degree from Singapore Management University (SMU) with specialization of “cross-border Business & Finance Laws” and acquired a wealth of new knowledge regarding emerging and topical legal field such as financial markets, monetary policy, digital economy…etc.
Moreover, she is trained by Singapore International Dispute Resolution Institute (SIDRA). She is familiar with multinational mediation mechanisms and qualified for Singapore International Mediation Institute (SIMI) Level 1 Accreditation.
Ann often participates in cross-strait and international public affairs, cross-strait trademark forums, cross-strait copyright forums, international trademark associations (INTA), and international bar associations (IBA).
- Qualified bar in Taiwan.
- LL.M. Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Committee, Global Advisory Councils (GACs), InternationalTrademark Association (INTA).
- Legal Counsel, Taiwan Junior Chefs Association (TJCA)
- English instructor, legal training of foreign flight attendants, EVA Airways Corporation.
- Committee, Intellectual Property Committee, Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’ Association (TEEMA).
- Committee, Intellectual Property Committee, Taiwan Bar Association, R.O.C.．
- Litigation agent in relation to Domain Name disputes
- Lecturer of Intellectual Property Rights and Case Study, Chungyu University of Film and Arts